Techno Futura manufactures a wide range of pressure vessels, each custom built to fulfill code and client’s individual requirements for both onshore and offshore use. Our approach on engineering of pressure vessels is solution-based, drawing on our extensive experience in the process engineering. We have certificates of authorization for the use of ASME’s Code Symbols – “U”, “U2”, “S”, “A” and “PP” for new construction and the National Board’s “R” symbol for alterations and repairs at both shop as well as at field sites.
Pressure Vessels have been produced with different type of materials like Carbon Steel, Stainless Steels (including Duplex alloys), Nickel & Nickel Alloys (including hastelloy, Inconel, monel) and Cladding of specified materials.
“Techno Futura has the reputation of a proven source for the most difficult and advanced fabricated equipment”
We have the expertise and necessary infrastructure to manufacture pressure vessels of various types such as:
- Reactor Vessels
- Columns / Evaporators
- Filters / Separators
- Surge & Knock Out Vessels
- We can provide complete design and analysis of pressure vessels including Div. 2 design and stress reports, fatigue analysis, pipe stress analysis and finite element analysis either in-house or by engaging reputed design consultants.
- Conceptual design and process data provided by the Customer are detailed using PV Elite software and the shop drawings / design calculations are developed to ensure that all code requirements are met. Design for vessel internals (tube sheets etc) are also developed to suit customer requirements.
- Whether your projects are large or small, we welcome the challenge of your fabrication needs. From flame cutting, plate rolling, welding, heat treating, machining, assembly, hydrotesting to protective coatings, our full line capabilities ensure that any specific fabrication requirements of individual customers are met time and again.
- Four (4) pyramid and pinch plate rolls can roll plate up to 40 mm thick and 3mtr width.
- We deploy all the latest and advanced welding techniques including SMAW, GMAW, FCAW, GTAW & Submerged Arc Welding.
- Heat Treatment of pressure vessels are arranged by engaging third party agencies at our shop site.
- We have an independent quality team to implement pre-agreed hold points as well as it initiates the in-process and final inspections so that all requirements of the code are met or exceeded.
- We engage reputed third party inspection companies to provide the NDT services.
- We have a dedicated and experienced team for carrying out inspection as well as repair of existing pressure vessels at field locations.
- Re-conditioning works on in-service equipment can also be executed by implementing customized solutions.